Popular Posts

Sunday 4 January 2015

New Valentine's & St. Patrick's Day Wraps!

Last year I was super in love with the jamberry design Twitterpated! It was a cute pink with a trendy design...as seen in my jamicure here:



So I was excited to see if it was making a comeback with the Valentine's Day designs this year. Well twitterpated didn't come back, instead we got a new design "Love Spell" - twitterpated's new fashionable cousin! It's a different color palette but features the same trendy design (and more) as well as a sparkly finish...which is always a winner in my book! The sheet of Love Spell has a few different, coordinating designs so you can get these awesome jamicures & pedicures with just the one sheet. These photos are not mine, but look so beautiful I had to share.




I'm also OVER THE MOON about the new sparkly rainbow wrap, Over It. It's for St. Patrick's Day but I think it would be fun any day or if you need some prideful rainbows to wear. It also comes in the juniors size. I haven't gotten my order yet, so you'll have to settle for the marketing image versus an On Hands pic.


There's quite a few more designs available for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day & even Easter if you're a planner. Here's a sneak peak, but to see all current designs, head on over to my shopping webpage. All these holiday designs are available now until April 15, 2015.





As always, I would love to be your consultant of choice! 

Browse Current Designs: Jamberry Shopping Page
Tips/Tricks/Latest Information:  Crystal Hearts Jamberry.  
Ask a question privately by clicking here
Request information on Hosting* or Joining* my Awesome & Amazing Team by clicking here.
Haven't tried Jamberry yet? Request your free sample by clicking here.

*Purchasing and Joining available to residents of Canada & the USA. Hosts & the corresponding Consultant have to be in the same country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment