Popular Posts

Thursday 8 January 2015

Color of the Year

It's 2015 - not 2005 as a typo'd mass text message I sent out at New Year's would suggest - but I digress...

A new year, means a new Color of the year. Orchid was Jamberry's color of the year for 2014 and I loved it! Luckily, it should be available at least until the end of our Fall/Winter catalogue so February 28, 2015. See, look how pretty it is:


The new 2015 color of the year is Marsala. To be honest, I didn't know a whole lot about color trends prior to Jamberry. I mean, I knew they existed, but I didn't realize that trends were pre-predicted and then most of the fashion industry falls in line to meet the forecast. If you google Marsala, there is a ton of "how to wear it" etc. It's fascinating. So here's the now available marsala wraps. I haven't seen them in person yet, but I'm curious to try the marsala in bloom and the chevron. What do you think of the new color?




As always, I would love to be your consultant of choice! 

Browse Current Designs: Jamberry Shopping Page
Tips/Tricks/Latest Information:  Crystal Hearts Jamberry.  
Ask a question privately by clicking here
Request information on Hosting* or Joining* my Awesome & Amazing Team by clicking here.
Haven't tried Jamberry yet? Request your free sample by clicking here.

*Purchasing and Joining available to residents of Canada & the USA. Hosts & the corresponding Consultant have to be in the same country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment